Bonfire Night Outfit!







Happy November!!!

Fireworks, Sparklers, rainy days, cold mornings... It's definitely November and since November is finally here,  means Bonfire Night here in the UK. I still cant believe that the year is gone so quickly!! Christmas in a month and a bit!! Now that its November i thought i would share my Bonfire night outfit with you guys...



(Playing with sparklers last night made me do this :)






So for my bonfire night outfit i thought i would go cozy but casual in this attire. 
  • Scarf= Primark (very snuggly and not itchy!!)
  • Grey Jumper- Mango £17.99 
  • Black Jeans- Topshop £28.99
  • Boots- Clarks £49.99
It was pretty chilly outside so i matched this with my black woolly hat, gloves and a cute coat.


-<3

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hi, In Latvia we also have a bonfire nights. I have a blog post about it
    http://steinhardlive.blogspot.com/2014/09/night-of-ancient-bonfires.html

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top