Autumn/Fall Nail Polish!














As the end of September is nearing, I have decided to share with you my five favourite nail colours for Autumn because the seasons have changed, the shades of nail polish has changed too, allowing for more neutral shades and 'autumny' colours! The pictures above are all the nail polishes that i absolutly adore so far this autumn and the names of them are listed below:

Deborah Lipman 'Blue Orchid'
Laura Mercier 'Coco Suade'
Tom Ford 'Mink Brule
Maybelline colour show 'Downtown Red'
OPI 'Lincoln park at midnight'



My final favourite is Essie's 'Chinchilly' and i seriously I apply it all the time! The nail polish is amazing quality (like the others!) Essie nail polish doesn't chip as much as other nail polishes and it feels light and its easy to apply onto and I would highly recommend it for anyone! 







<3





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top